- Launched the facilclothing.com online store
- Participated in Fashion Weekend Gambia 2018 (FWG). This is the second time we attend Gambia's biggest fashion event, this time showing our new bodycon dress and maxipants.
Part of the Facil team who made all the clothes shown at Fashion Weekend Gambia 2018.
- Participated in GCCI Trade Fair, representing the Made In Gambia initiative of the fair.
- Participated in Fashion Weekend Gambia 2017 (FWG). This is the first time we attend and we're the first underwear brand ever to do so.
- Sponsored Banjul City Run.
- Sponsored OpenMic music festival.
- First retail sales. Started selling our underwear at Silhouette Fashion Boutique and Top Shop Gambia.
- Started printing t-shirts with our own designs and customer custom designs.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who visited us for one week to help training our staff to sew our t-shirts.
- Started production of 100% cotton t-shirts
- First sales! After reaching our expected quality standards, we started selling high quality underwear directly from our production facility.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK visited us for two weeks to help our staff reaching even higher levels of proficiency and efficiency.
April 2017 - May 2017
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who spent 3 weeks in Gambia teaching our staff how to produce our high quality underwear. Our staff quickly improved by practicing a lot and sewing a lot of underwear.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who spent 3 weeks in Gambia teaching our staff the basics of garment production; different types of fabrics, how to interpret professional sewing patterns, how to do fabric cutting and many other basic things.
- Facil Clothing registered as a company.