- Launched the facilclothing.com online store
- Participated in Fashion Weekend Gambia 2018 (FWG). This is the second time we attend Gambia's biggest fashion event, this time showing our new bodycon dress and maxipants.
- Participated in GCCI Trade Fair, representing the Made In Gambia initiative of the fair.
- Participated in Fashion Weekend Gambia 2017 (FWG). This is the first time we attend and we're the first underwear brand ever to do so.
- Sponsored Banjul City Run.
- Sponsored OpenMic music festival.
- First retail sales. Started selling our underwear at Silhouette Fashion Boutique and Top Shop Gambia.
- Started printing t-shirts with our own designs and customer custom designs.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who visited us for one week to help training our staff to sew our t-shirts.
- Started production of 100% cotton t-shirts.
- First sales! After reaching our expected quality standards, we started selling high quality underwear directly from our production facility.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK visited us for two weeks to help our staff reaching even higher levels of proficiency and efficiency.
April 2017 - May 2017
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who spent 3 weeks in Gambia teaching our staff how to produce our high quality underwear. Our staff quickly improved by practicing a lot and sewing a lot of underwear.
- Skills training with an expert from the UK who spent 3 weeks in Gambia teaching our staff the basics of garment production; different types of fabrics, how to interpret professional sewing patterns, how to do fabric cutting and many other basic things.
- Facil Clothing registered as a company.